Times Past: May 16, 2018


This photo of the building of the Barren Fork Bridge in 1925-26 is from the collection of Rhonda Herndon, who received it from Marcella Naugle Bilyeau. It’s reprinted from the current issue of the Old Mill Run, which features Ozark Countians’ recollections of the building of Highway 5, described as the county’s first “modern road.” Copies of the Old Mill Run are available for purchase at the Ozark County Historium.

Ozark County Times

May 18, 1917

Pages

Ozark County Times

504 Third Steet
PO Box 188
Gainesville, MO 65655

Phone: (417) 679-4641
Fax: (417) 679-3423

Comment Here